The replacement for AdminPack.msi is called Remote Server Administration Tools or RSAT. In order to install and configure these tools on Windows 7 follow the below instructions.
- Download and Install the appropriate package from the below link, don't let the name AMD64fre fool you. It is not for AMD and it is not in French. Download Link
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- Under "Program Features" click on "Turn Windows Features on or off".
- Expand the "Remote Server Administration Tools".
- Now choose any or all of the tools that you wish to manage from this workstation and Click OK.
John "Mike" Wright