BrokeBerry

Attack Computer Wiz

A Security & Technology Weblog

Great news for iPhone users. You can now download an application and get GPS on your device. Once again Apple is paving the way for all other services out there. Bringing GPS to a mobile device is groundbreaking. I only wish I could take advantage of this opportunity on my BlackBerry. I would just love to be able to install software on my computer in order to connect to iTunes to access the Apple store and install a $99 application.

Darn you BlackBerry for not allowing me to go through all of this! I guess I will just have to keep using my free GPS application that I installed over the air and keep paying $0 for it. Darn you, Darn you all!

Yahoo! Story
AmazeGPS for BlackBerry

user Posted by Mike Wright

| More

0 comments

Post a Comment